- Hans Gruber: Mr. Mystery Guest? Are you still there?
- McClane: Yeah, I'm still here. Unless you wanna open the front door for me.
- Hans Gruber: Uh, no I'm afraid not. But you have me at a loss. You know my name but who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child? Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he's John Wayne? Rambo? Marshall Dillon?
- McClane: I was always kinda' partial to Roy Rogers actually. I really dig those sequined shirts.
- Hans Gruber: Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mister Cowboy?
- McClane:Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.
(Nothing Lasts Forever)
Monday, July 19, 2010
40 Stories of Sheer Adventure
Posted by crossingbird
|What do you think?|